Data Subject Consent Form
I am hereby consenting that Dispel can process my personal data for the following purposes:
- To respond to my questions and fulfill my requests.
- To complete and fulfill my purchases and provide me with customer service.
- To send me marketing communications.
- To personalize my experience on Dispel's website and use of Dispel's products and services.
- To allow me to participate in Dispel's promotions, which may have their own rules.
- For Dispel's other internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying Dispel's products and services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Dispel's promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding Dispel's business activities.
- As Dispel believes to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process, litigation and/or requests from the U.S. or a state Government; (c) to enforce Dispel's Terms and EULA; (d) to protect Dispel's operations or those of any of Dispel's affiliates; (e) to protect Dispel's rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of Dispel's affiliates, me or others; and (f) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- To comply with Dispel's internal policies or legal proceedings in connection with investigations of any violations or suspected violations of Dispel's Terms and/or EULA; we reserve the right to use, release or otherwise share any usage logs or other records concerning me if me violate the Terms or EULA, or intentionally or unintentionally partake (or are reasonably suspected of partaking) in any illegal activity.
I am aware and I was informed that I have a right to ask Dispel to stop using or limit their use of me personal data in certain circumstances—for example, if Dispel has no lawful basis to keep using me data, or if I think my personal data is inaccurate. I may withdraw my consent by contacting Dispel at [email protected] to do so. I agree that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing activities up to the point it is confirmed by Dispel to have been withdrawn.